This tab allows you to set some defaults for the booking form.
- Rooms list style In the booking form, using the "classic" rooms list style you offer individual rooms to guests. With the resource type view, guests choose the number of rooms of type X (eg. 2 x doubles) instead.
- Available rooms/tariff limit Use this input to limit the number of available rooms & tariffs that are listed in the booking form. Set it to zero if you do not want limiting enabled. Note that this feature only affects the guest's view of the booking form. Property managers will still see all available rooms at booking time. This is because a manager might want to assign a guest to a specific room.
- Auto-detect guest's country? The system will try to automatically detect the guest's country, if they haven't booked before. You can set this option to No, and define the country you'd prefer to appear in the booking form, in the next option.
- Default country in booking form
- Show extras at booking time? Set this to yes to show any extras that you may wish to offer to the guest
- Show departure date input? Set this to No if you don't want to show the departure date input box. Only use this if you know what you're doing, as the departure date in bookings will always be set to the day after the arrival date.
The "Required" fields underneath should be self-explanatory.