This page allows you to set options like the currency code the property normally uses, plus the tax rate for accommodation.
- Currency format This option allows you to choose a variety of formats for outputting prices in your property details pages and the booking form.
- Select the tariffs model you want to use. You have two choices of tariff calculation methods. The first, the 'flat rate' method allows you to offer a number of different tariffs to the guest and the rate for the stay is the same for the entire time. This is useful if you want to offer several different tariffs for the same date, eg Bed and Breakfast tariff and B&B and Evening meal tariff. Choose the 'averages' tariff if you want to adjust your prices dependant on the date in question. Jomres will find all of the tariffs for each day in the booking, add them together then return the average rate across the period
- Tax rate Tax rates are configured in the administrator area. The tax rate chosen here is the "accommodation" tax rate applied in the booking form. Optional Extras can have different tax rates applied to them when you create an extra.
- Prices are gross? If the prices you enter into the system include tax, then select Yes. If they are not (i.e. Nett), select No
- Per person, per night. Do you charge per person per night? If so, you must ensure that you create Guest Types.