It's a new year and it's time for a new version of Jomres.
There are some new features in this version of the system, and as usual a bundle of changes and tweaks.
For a more complete breakdown see the changelog, but in summary....
- Added a new setting to Tariffs and Currencies tab which allows property managers to save a basic price that would be shown if no prices can otherwise be determined. When properties are shown in a list, the system will attempt to find a valid price from configured tariffs based on either today's date, or if dates were used in a search, then based on those dates. If it cannot, then it will show POA (Price on application), meaning that the guest should contact you to get a price. If you want, you can configure a price in Tariffs and Currencies that will be shown instead of the POA text. This figure would be a "fallback" price to display if no other price can be determined. Bookings do not use this price, this is purely a cosmetic feature.
- Updated a feature that allows you to include a script's output in a template without modifing the calling script's corresponding minicomponent.
- Updated template override functionality to 1. Allow templates to reside in /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/ directories as well as the plugin's root and 2. Allow template overrides to have property type overrides underneath /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/, such as /plugin_name/templates/bootstrapN/P where P is the property type id.
- Added a feature whereby property features can be configured to not show in search lists.
- Moved all jomres core js, css, images, templates and map_styles to /assets dir and updated all paths accordingly. This begins the process of preparing for Joomla 4 and Bootstrap 4.
- Added a new "nag" to encourage guests who have completed a booking to review the property.
- Created on .