License & Terms for Jomres
Jomres Core and it's plugins are free software; you can redistribute and/or modify them under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; Version 2 of the License. All existing copyrights must be prominently visible on all modified versions of this software.
This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Terms and Conditions
- The Jomres Core system is free to download and use, and is released under the GNU/GPL.
- Download and Support licenses : We offer for sale a variety of licenses for Jomres plugins and support (the "product") in accordance with the GNU/GPL license and the following Terms and Conditions issued by our company, Woollyinwales IT.
- We can only support the Jomres Core system and/or plugins unmodified. If you have customised Jomres in any way then we will be unable to provide support until you have restored the system to it's unmodified state.
- Unlimited usage granted: Your license grants you the right to download plugins as often as desired within the license term.
- Modifications: You are authorised to make any necessary modification(s) to the product to fit your purposes. Redistribution of the original or any modified version must always be done in accordance with the GNU/GPL license. You must not change or remove any of the copyright information existing in the source code of the product.
- Unauthorised use: Although the number of downloads are not limited, Download and Support licenses can not be shared. Sharing or other methods which allow for multiple, simultaneous downloads are strictly forbidden and may result in termination of your license.
- Updates: Jomres and it's plugins are designed for the latest version of the supported CMSs (Content Management Systems), but we can give no guarantee that the product will run with future versions of those CMSs.
- Delivery: Since licenses are only available to registered users who have logged into the site, your license will be immediately activated after we have succesfully received your payment (subject to other security checks that may be required).
- Assignability: You may not sub-license, assign, or transfer your license to anyone else without prior written consent from Woollyinwales IT.
- Ownership: You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of the product, modified or unmodified. The product is property of Woollyinwales IT and Vince Wooll. The product is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our juridical person be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the product.
- Warranty: Woollyinwales IT does not warranty or guarantee these product in any manner. We cannot guarantee they will function with all 3rd party plugins/templates due to the nature of the medium, we can only test the software on default installations of any supported CMSs. If you combine Jomres with other modules/components/plugins/templates please understand that it is your responsibility to ensure that they work together.
- Support: Our support service is provided by us to aid in solving software conflicts and usability problems, and in supplying updates and patches for bugs and security holes in the application. Support is only available to users who have purchased support licenses. We offer no support via email or otherwise for installation, customisation, or administration of the host CMSs.
- A forum is available to users for community-based support. Woollyinwales IT does not commit to monitor these forums, but we reserve the right to respond and answer questions.